Alpaca Native Blanket - Antisana Pink - 200 X 210 cm
EcuaFina alpaca blankets are the ultimate gift for your home. They are made in Ecuador by local people from the Andes mountains. All alpaca blankets are selected by Rebecca, their founder, from local Andean communities. By purchasing from EcuaFina you support the hardworking craftsmen and women of Ecuador.
The wool blankets are made of 70% alpaca wool, 20% cotton and 10% acrylic. This blend of raw materials ensures that the material is strong, warm and super soft! This keeps the blankets beautiful for a long time.
- Weight 1200 gr
- Width 200 cm
- Length 210 cm Depth 0.4 cm
Benefits of alpaca wool
- Softer than cashmere and warmer than sheep's wool
- Hypoallergenic and do not sting
- Water and dirt repellent
Washing & drying
- Use a wool wash or hand wash program
- Put the washing machine on 30 degrees or colder
- As few rpm of the washing machine as possible
- Use wool detergent if necessary
- Don't put the product in the dryer, but let it dry lying or hanging