- WHAT ARE THE STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES AND COST?
UK Standard Delivery:
Please note that we work with some suppliers who manage the shipping themselves which may cause the delivery times to be longer than our standard times. In these cases, this is stated on the product description.
International Delivery (2-4 weeks)
- Picking, Packing & International Delivery (7-14 days)
- Rates vary based on region but start at £6.99
- Please note that International Shipments cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
- International Shipments may be subject to different taxes and customs duties which will be applied by Customs Authorities depending on their content, value and other legally considered factors.
- HOW CAN I MAKE A RETURN?
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that the return will be at your own expense and delivery fees will not be refunded unless the nature of the return is that the item has arrived damaged.
- Securely pack the item in its original packaging.
- Remove any previous shipping label.
- Please apply relevant postage at your cost.
- Write or attach the below address on the outside of your package:
Suusco Ltd - Returns Manager
All Saints House, Woodvill Road
Leatherhead KT22 7BP
Once this is complete, the return is ready to be dropped off at your local post office where they will ask for the payment.
Please keep your copy of the receipt as proof of postage. Once we have received the item we will process the refund (which may take a few days to reach your account).
- HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU?
If you have any questions or comments for us, we'd love to hear from you.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we´ll get back to you within one business day.