At Suusco, we care. We are on a mission to help our planet, this also includes those on it! We work with lots of different brands that have a positive impact on the environment and various other social issues. We have created a list of a few of the brands we work with as we feel they deserve the recognition.
BANDITS Bandanas feature fresh and original designs created by artists from all around the world. Their bandanas are handmade from 100% organic cotton making them super soft and great for the environment!
BANDITS also donate 10% of their profits to the artist’s chosen charities, including:
- RAICES Texas, a non-profit agency that promotes justice by providing free and low-cost legal services to underserved immigrant children, families, and refugees.
- Color of Change, an Oakland-based online organisation that campaigns to fight racial injustice.
- Send Chinatown Love, in March 2020, most of us were faced with pandemic related lockdowns, these lockdowns took their toll on small businesses across the City. In Chinatown, restaurants and other businesses were shuttering due to racism and xenophobia, weeks before the government-mandated closures. Send Chinatown Love was born to help these businesses that are the heart and soul of the Chinese community in the City.
So far, BANDITS have raised $85,000 for charities all across the World and they currently support 52 charity organisations. By purchasing their bandanas through us, you are helping those in need.
World Finds are on a mission to empower women through fair trade. They work with over 700 talented artisans in vulnerable communities in India creating beautiful, handmade jewellery and accessories that were once scraps. World Finds have a ‘Cause Collection’ that features a wide range of bracelets, 15% of the wholesale price of each bracelet is donated to a different cause. For example,
- In Her Shoes Foundation, which helps women empower women.
- Heifer International, an organisation that's working towards ending hunger worldwide.
- The Hope Foundation for Cancer Research, a public charity with the mission of raising and contributing funds for the treatment and prevention of cancer.
Thanks to your support, World Finds have managed to donate over $31,000 to these charities and many more.
Wild & Stone
Wild & Stone have a great range of homeware and beauty essentials that are of course eco-friendly! They are also working hard to help the Marine Conservation Society recover the health of our oceans. Did you know, our ocean covers over 70% of the planet? It provides more than half the oxygen we breathe and absorbs nearly a third of our carbon emissions. Sadly, the ocean is in crisis, the main problem? Plastic pollution. Wild & Stone have managed to raise over £3,600 to help fight this crisis.
The Landmark Project
The Landmark Project has some really great products that stand out from other brands, including educational posters, bandanas, printed t-shirts and beanies. The educational posters, bandanas and printed t-shirts are part of their Smokey Bear collection. All Smokey Bear products created by The Landmark Project are licensed through the US Forest Service, and a portion of the proceeds go toward wildfire prevention education, which aims to teach the public about the dangers of accidentally igniting fires.
Scoria World Inc.
Looking for a yoga mat that is environmentally friendly? Scoria World Inc. is the brand for you! They have a wide range of yoga accessories that benefit the environment, they are also a proud partner of Feeding Children Everywhere, who are committed to providing children in need with nutritious meals. Every Scoria World product bought helps those children in need.
Want to know which other products/brands have a positive impact on social issues? Be sure to use the ‘social good’ filter on our site and check the product/brand descriptions for extra information.