Skip to content

Filo

Most cleaning products contain about 95% water, meaning the remaining 5% is actual cleaning product. The majority of these products also come in plastic bottles/packaging which is of course harmful to our environment. In theory, you're paying for water and plastic.
Filo came up with an eco-friendly alternative - cleaning tablets. They are free from parabens, artificial colours, artificial dyes and plastic. Great for the environment and your wallet!
  • Stainless Steel Cleaner - 100% Natural - Unscented Household Cleaning Supplies Filo

    Stainless Steel Cleaner - 100% Natural - Unscented

    Filo
    Original price £2.49 - Original price £2.49
    Original price
    £2.49
    £2.49 - £2.49
    Current price £2.49

    An all natural, gentle, stainless steel cleaning tablet. Allows deep cleaning without leaving visible residue on the surface. Packet is compostabl...

    View full details
    Original price £2.49 - Original price £2.49
    Original price
    £2.49
    £2.49 - £2.49
    Current price £2.49
  • Mirror and Glass Cleaner - 100% Natural - Unscented Household Cleaning Supplies Filo

    Mirror and Glass Cleaner - 100% Natural - Unscented

    Filo
    Original price £2.49 - Original price £2.49
    Original price
    £2.49
    £2.49 - £2.49
    Current price £2.49

    An all natural, mirror and window cleaning tablet that will give those surfaces a shine! Packet is compostable. Ingredients: Citric acid, Sodium c...

    View full details
    Original price £2.49 - Original price £2.49
    Original price
    £2.49
    £2.49 - £2.49
    Current price £2.49
  • Bathroom Cleaner - 100% Natural - Unscented Household Cleaning Supplies Filo

    Bathroom Cleaner - 100% Natural - Unscented

    Filo
    Original price £2.49 - Original price £2.49
    Original price
    £2.49
    £2.49 - £2.49
    Current price £2.49

    This 100% natural, cleaning tablet is perfect for overall bathroom cleaning and removing stubborn stains - simply add to water. Most regular clean...

    View full details
    Original price £2.49 - Original price £2.49
    Original price
    £2.49
    £2.49 - £2.49
    Current price £2.49
  • All-Purpose Cleanser - 100% Natural - Unscented Household Cleaning Supplies Filo

    All-Purpose Cleanser - 100% Natural - Unscented

    Filo
    Original price £2.49 - Original price £2.49
    Original price
    £2.49
    £2.49 - £2.49
    Current price £2.49

    An all-purpose, natural cleaning tablet that can be used for every room in the house - simply add to water. Most regular cleaning products contain ...

    View full details
    Original price £2.49 - Original price £2.49
    Original price
    £2.49
    £2.49 - £2.49
    Current price £2.49
  • 16oz Glass Bottle - With Silicone Sleeve - White Household Cleaning Supplies Filo

    16oz Glass Bottle - With Silicone Sleeve - White

    Filo
    Original price £8.99 - Original price £8.99
    Original price
    £8.99
    £8.99 - £8.99
    Current price £8.99

    Looking for an environmentally friendly alternative to regular cleaning products that often contain harmful, toxic chemicals? Filo offer a wide ran...

    View full details
    Original price £8.99 - Original price £8.99
    Original price
    £8.99
    £8.99 - £8.99
    Current price £8.99